Creterium.gr, which from now on will be referred to as a Company, is a website for the distribution of products via the Internet created by a company under the name “Creterium”, based in Promithea 12, Gazi 714 14, with TIN: 128344196, Tax Office: HERAKLION, tel. 694 747 5708. The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of the Company’s website, which is located at www.creterium.gr.
By using the website or the services provided by the Company, the users indicate the full acceptance of the terms and conditions that the Company has set or will set in the future.
USE OF PERSONNEL BY THE COMPANY
The company created the website in order to serve customers, so it is important for the company’s customers to understand that the information they provide is necessary for the completion and processing of orders. The information provided is stored by our company.
It is the information that personalizes and identifies the user directly or indirectly. Personal data, therefore, are data that are protected by Greek law and international conventions. On the company’s website, users choose whether to reveal their identity or not. The user is obliged to provide the company with his personal data only if he wishes to order products or register on the website or send an email to the company.
USE OF INFORMATION BY THE COMPANY
The company collects information about users. More specifically it collects:
1) The information that the user provides to the company when registering as a customer or visitor
2) The information provided by the customer for the processing of the order through the online store of the company
3) The information provided by the user in contest entries
4) The information provided by the user when connecting through another platform.
On the company’s website, when filling out any order form you will be asked for: name, home address, email address, postal home code, telephone and payment method.
Regarding the method of payment by credit card, the company does not maintain files with the personal data of the customer’s credit card, as for the payment the customer is redirected to the official website of the bank where the company cooperates. Additionally, you may be asked for information such as invoicing or shipping details.
The Company during the electronic sending of the form uses the information sent in order to contact you regarding the processing of the order so that it is possible either for confirmation or identification of the customer or for new alternative products offered or special offers of the company or receipt of gifts. after a competition draw.
The company’s customers have the option to receive such communication messages from the e-shop by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The company in order to enable the fulfillment and dispatch of orders or their reservation requires the collection of the above information. Therefore, the submission of personal data of customers, means that they accept the terms of the company and consent to this data to be used by the employees of the online store of the company. The bodies that cooperate with the company in any form are obliged by the company to provide to its users-customers the level of security mentioned in this Privacy Statement. The company in no other case can share your personal data with a third party without your prior consent, unless this is requested through legal channels.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The company uses the personal data of the customers only for the purposes mentioned above, unless you have given your consent for further processing and use. For the use of your personal data for use other than the one mentioned, the consent of the customer will be requested in advance.
The use of personal customer data for advertising purposes is provided, through marketing messages related to our company and you may be interested.
It is possible to delete at any time or select the types of communications with the company.
The personal data of the company’s customers are not used for advertising purposes, unless you have previously given your consent.
Personal data is used for advertising purposes to existing customers for products related to what you have searched for, used or are interested in.
In case you do not wish to receive such messages there is the possibility of interrupting them by following the instructions in the e-mail you receive.
Our customers MUST understand that their personal data may be retained or used for legal purposes such as the prevention, fraud, detection of a crime or any other misuse of our services and information systems.
Cookies are divided into the following categories:
– Strictly required cookies. These cookies are required for the smooth operation of our online store and can not be disabled. These cookies are defined only in response to choices you have made, such as language, currency, login period, privacy preferences. You can set your browser to block these cookies, but our website may not work properly afterwards.
– Analysis and Statistics. These cookies allow us to measure our visitor traffic and view traffic sources by collecting information in datasets. They can also help us understand which products and actions are most popular.
– Advertising. These cookies are usually set by the marketing and advertising partners. They can be used by them to create a profile that interests you and later display relevant ads. If you do not allow these cookies, targeted ads for your interests will not be displayed.
The COMPANY can also use the cookies from your previous visit to its website for repetitive marketing.
Third party advertisers and other companies we work with may use their own Cookies to collect information about your activities on our website. We do not control these Cookies.
EDITING CHILDREN’S PERSONAL DATA
In case the visitors of our page are minors they can access the services of our company only with the previous parental consent and they are not obliged to submit their personal data. If they submit, the company deletes this information and no relevant file is kept.
Sensitive data processing:
CORRECTION, MODIFICATION, DELETE OF INFORMATION
Users of the company website and our online store have the ability to intervene in the personal data and information they have shared by changing, supplementing, or deleting this data. In case of deletion by the user, the company will immediately delete the relevant information from the files it maintains, provided that it is confirmed that the action was done by the user himself. The same deletion action by the user can be done through the user account website. Please note that the company complies with all legal requirements of the current regulation, but the security of the users’ password is also required by them.
SECURITY AND ENCRYPTION
The personal data of the users of the website and the online store of the company are secured through the SSL technology (SECURE SOCKET LAYER), which is based on a key code for encryption of the data before it is sent through the SSL connection. This technology ensures the integrity and security of users’ personal data against any unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Also, browsers (Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari) are compatible with the aforementioned security technology as they support the SSL protocol and it is recommended to use them to connect to our website. Our company has adopted information security procedures that are fully compliant with international standards and legislation. Access to the personal data of the company’s users is possible only by the company’s staff and direct associates. In case of violation of data containing personal data, the company will comply with the applicable legislation regarding the notification of the violation.
All payments made using a card are processed through the electronic payment platform of Piraeus Bank (via winbank).
LEGAL RIGHTS OF USERS
The users of the website and the online store of the company provide some of their personal data to the company, which makes them subject to these rights. As subjects of their rights, users retain specific legal rights deriving from the applicable data protection laws.
The main ones are pointed out in detail:
1) the right to revoke the consent, if the user wishes to refrain from the processing of his personal data where he does not wish.
2) right to correct the personal data kept in the company’s file at the request of the user
3) the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, if you deem that the data that is stored or processed illegally is inaccurate or is necessary for you to possibly establish legal claims.
4) the right to access information held by the company regarding personal data or to receive a free copy of it. We reserve the right to a fair remuneration for any further copying.
5) right of portability, where at your request your personal data will be transferred from the company file to a controller that you will indicate to us.
6) right to delete, the right to delete your personal data is reserved in any case and at any time and for any reason, unless we are legally bound.
7) right of objection in which you can make use of at any time by opposing the processing of your personal data, provided that you do not have prior consent to the processing but is based on a legitimate interest of the company or a third party. In this case of objection you are asked to specify whether you wish to delete your personal data or to limit their processing.
8) right to file a complaint for alleged breach of confidentiality legislation with the data protection supervisory authority.
*** Your requests are satisfied within 30 working days, if the nature of the request allows it. In some cases we may not be able to give you access to your personal data under the law. In this case we will inform you of the reason for the refusal.
Finally, in cases where we can not identify you as the data subject, the company is not obliged to comply with your request.
Right of Withdrawal
According to law 2251/94, you have the right to withdraw inside (14) calendar days from the receipt of the product to be considered timely. Basic requirements that we have been contacted either by telephone or by email.
Any product return is accepted if:
- The product is in its original condition.
- The packaging of the products has not been opened or unsealed.
- The product is not soiled or damaged.
- The customer assumes the return costs returning the product to its original condition.
If the above conditions are met, the refund of the price you have already paid will be made directly by us or in cooperation with the cooperating payment provider or otherwise within the time limit provided by law in case of withdrawal.
Shipping costs are borne by the customer.
Contact our online store at 281 301 9202 if the product has not been used and is accompanied by all the necessary documents proving the transaction so that you can return it, provided that the above conditions are met.
Refunds are not made on our products unless it is our fault.
We can not accept returns of damaged and counterfeit products once the delivery is completed by the carrier. Please check the products and their integrity upon receipt !! Please check the products and their integrity upon receipt !!
Your order can be canceled at any time as long as it has not been shipped from the creterium.
We inform you via email about all the stages of order development for this reason, please check your emails to be sure of the current, each time, stage before submitting a cancellation request.
Cancellation on your behalf can be done by phone or email.
Creterium.gr reserves the right to modify the shipping methods, terms and prices at any time and without prior notice.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS